Our team are flat-tack busy so we are looking for an experienced Office Administrator to help take some of the load off.
This is a part-time position, working three days a week. You will be reporting to the Team Manager and Director, and have the support of a small but fantastic (if we do say so ourselves) team of accountants and administrative staff.
- Maintaining and monitoring of our website and online presence
- Assisting with management of our client database
- Act as our liaison with suppliers and other external agencies
- Assisting team members with client correspondence
- Preparation of newsletters and blogs and other client bulk mailing required
- Excellent skills in using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- Experience in marketing and website management
- High level of organisational skills, ability to prioritise workflow and meet deadlines
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Great problem-solving skills
- Able to work autonomously, as well as in a team setting
- Good sense of humour
- Strong IT skills
Our firm has a long and reputable presence in Whangarei. We're locally owned and operated, and passionate ambassadors for business growth and success in the Northland region. Our team enjoy a happy working environment and a healthy work/life balance, as well as the support to pursue personal and career development opportunities. As a close-knit team of long-serving staff members, we are looking for a very special person to join our firm.
If you think this advert describes you, we would love to hear from you! Click here to complete our online application form. But don't wait too long - applications close Monday 27 January 2020.
Do you have a question regarding this position? Feel free to e-mail us.