SEEKING: an amazing Tax Administrator
Our team of Chartered Accountants are flat-tack busy so we are looking for an experienced Tax Administrator to help take some of the load off.
Are you up to the challenge?
This is a full time position, working Monday to Friday. You will be reporting to the Team Manager and Director, and have the support of a small but fantastic (if we do say so ourselves) team of accountants and administrative staff.
- Maintaining and monitoring of Tax Management system
- Assisting with management of our client database
- Act as our liaison with Inland Revenue, ACC and other external agencies
- Assisting team members with client tax matters, including GST returns
- Knowledge of the New Zealand tax system
- Experience in processing GST returns, and an understanding of financial statements
- High level of organisational skills, ability to prioritise workflow and meet deadlines
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Great problem-solving skills
- Intermediate (or above) skills in using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Able to work autonomously, as well as in a team setting
- Good sense of humour
Our firm has a long and reputable presence in Whangarei. We're locally owned and operated, and passionate ambassadors for business growth and success in the Northland region. Our team enjoy a happy working environment and a healthy work/life balance, as well as the support to pursue personal and career development opportunities. As a close-knit team of long-serving staff members, we are looking for a very special person to join our firm.
If this advert describes you, we want to hear from you! Click here to complete our online application form.
But don't wait too long - applications close Friday 19 July 2019.
Do you have a question regarding this position? Feel free to e-mail us
P.S. Know someone who might be perfect for the role? Don't be too shy to