Ean Brown Partners Limited (we, us, our) complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993/2020 (the Act) when dealing with personal information. This policy sets out how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information. This policy does not limit or exclude any of your rights under the Act.
WHERE DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM
We collect personal information about you from:
- When you provide that personal information to us, including via the website contact forms, through any contact with us (e.g. phone call or email or social media), or when you use our services and we get information off you in person.
- When you browse our services, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your personal information:
- to provide services to you
- to bill you
- to respond to communications from you
- for any other purpose authorised by you or the Act
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. You can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, allows Ean Brown Partners to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _lsite_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- _lsite_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a website by a single customer
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail – Ean Brown Partners Limited, PO Box 445, Whangarei 0140